21 Şubat 2010 Pazar
this week:)
I started to this week with writig class.I learned opinion essay and wrote my first opinion essay.This subject was very diffucult for me, so it forced me. I learned a lot of new phrases in this lesson and tried to use them in my sentences. I had a grammar class on Tuesday.I realized that I wasn't good at this lesson.We studied on 'negotiation' in this lesson.We watched a movie on Wednesday.Its name was Slumdag Millionaire.It was a nice movie.We liked it a lot.After we had watched it, we discussed about its subject,weakness and strongness scenes and also had a quiz related to this movie.In the end of this lesson,we were seperated to groups.Then each group performed any scene of this movie.On Thursday, we talked about Charles which was a short story. We analysed this story.On Friday,we were free,so we decided to go to Çamlık.We went there and played the ball:) It was very enjoyfull.It is the first time that I and my classmates all have had an activity outside.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder