6 Nisan 2010 Salı
this week
I'm so sorry because of my late reflection. I am at my home and have some problems related to my internet, so I'm writing now. On Monday we learnt a new essay called causes and effects which I liked a lot. I got ready our group presentation on Tuesday in terms of topic and pronunciation and also did my friends who are Firdevs and Meryem. However, we couldn't present our slayt which is about endangered species. We hoped that we could present it on Wednesday. Unfortunateley, we again couldn't present it because of the fact that a lot of groups were in front of us, so it wasn't turn to come us. Of course, we were sad at first, but then we were happy, because we decided that we would make it turned to an oppurtunity in some ways. By the way. I congragulate my friends on their beautiful presentations. We studied on ''What is stress?'' and ''Stress and İllness'' on Thursday. I was very active about these subjects in the lesson. In addition to these, we also learnt something related to Gülsen teacher which is that she is waiting a baby. It is one of the most beautiful news I have heard and makes me happy. We were free on Friday, but I taught my roommate in English. Hence, I am very tired when we take into account the whole week. However, I will have a rest thanks to our break, short holiday:))
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder