11 Nisan 2010 Pazar
This week
I am with my family at home now. I am going to Denizli because of my class tomorrow. I couldn't understand anything from my holiday which started on last Thursday and will finish tomorrow. We needed this holiday due to our crash course, so its timing was ideal for us. I rested up during my short holiday and gathered my energies. I did same things in the whole week.For example; I got up between at 1o:30 and 11:00 am. Then I snacked instead of having breakfast and had my lunch with my family after my sisters and father had finished their courses in the school and come home. I helped my youngest sister's homework and then watched television. I also read some novels which were in Turkish. I wrote my brother's term homework and taught my younger sister in English at the weekends. By the way I remembered to open my msn and facebook during my holiday and met some friends thanks to internet. I miss my classmates and teachers. See you tomorrow :)
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder